Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hum014

Hum014???

It is nice to be on hum014. because I learned many things from it and even it is not related to my engineering course, I find it very nice. I hate reading but I forced myself to do that because it is required. But in the near end of the course I find it interesting(making poems, reading novel, and introducing a play).on the first day, i'm not nervous because i have many friends on that section they are, LEE MARK, JESSECA, NOEL, BLANCH, and EDRICH. Lee mark was my classmate on trigo last 2nd term. we are not that close but in this term we became close friends and we always see each other almost every day. Jesseca was my blockmate and i know her very well. Noel and Blanch is my old classmate on Rizal and Hum013. in this class a met my new friends: Jolo, Meriz, Mark, Nikko, Aldrin, Robert, jenny, Jordan, and Majay. And at last ma'am jhoanne, she is cool niceand considerate proffesor. she always give benefits on us. And it is ok for her even if we are making noise at the room as long as we are listening to the lecture. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment